Monday, September 28, 2009

Ironing Boards Rubber Feet

electromagnetic pollution, and risk solution

That was with the phones and the radiation I never feel uneasy. While it was always told that radiation is not dangerous, but I always had the feeling that something is not there.

There are now dozens of studies and experts, who point out the dangers of electromagnetic pollution.

this example for me on a very informative and helpful presentation by Dr. Joachim mother electromagnetic pollution.



Here a PDF where the physical background is explained and solutions are presented.

When I talked earlier with the phone, or cordless phone, I had often after long discussions the feeling that my brain would go carousel. And it always took a while until it had calmed down. Since then I

the Fostac use cell phone chip , this malaise is not performed.

The Fostac Maximus harmonizes the electromagnetic throughout the house, earth radiation, water veins, faults, curry power, Hartmann grid and has other properties that have a very positive effect on your well-being.

The Fostac can order products through Institute for Prevention .

A very cheap way to the electro-house (wiring, equipment) to neutralize the energy cone are Timo Reinwald . The cones work very well. Home set up, I was on the first night, though I usually went to sleep about 22:00 clock to sleep, only to clock 4.00, the fit I was. My parents went there similarly, only after about a week we had adjusted to the new energy. An expert has measured it and found that the electro-house is almost completely neutralized, and we need nothing more. Except for the microwave radiation (cell phone, WLAN, etc.), the funny feeling in my head disappeared on the phone after using the mobile phone chips Fostac .

In Germany there are now already about 5 million electric Sensible. To my knowledge, is also with an electric sensitivity heavy metal poisoning, as by the heavy metal deposits in the body directly Electromagnetic Fields are the well-being affect massive.

any questions you may call me at between 15-21 clock at +49 (0) 8385 921 503rd

0 comments:

Post a Comment