Sunday, December 6, 2009

Average Bra Size According To Country

What is Scientology really?


On the subject of Scientology, the author of the telegram Kent, Michael Kent Member, na And?
Where's the problem?

When I abbonniert the telegram had, it was not long before me and my parents threw a right-wing anti-Semites and Scientology brainwashed gullible guru went into the trap here, because they had read it on the internet and television reports of Michael Kent knew about Scientology.

I could not leave, of course, sit on me and informed me in detail about Michael Kent and Scientology.

Well, my research brought to light just the opposite.

Michael Kent also supports the company founded by Scientology CCHR (Commission for violations of psychiatry against human rights eV) , among other together with Jews for the AltNaziƄrzte that perform some still in their experiments provide psychiatry, charged and put an end to their doings.

Socviel quite radical on the subject and anti-Semitism.

I am not a member , but when I Scientology for 'By their fruits ye shall know them "look, I can only take my hat:

Drogenrehabilation with over 70% success rate
Narconon


Youth for Human Rights
http://www.jugend-fuer-menschenrechte.de/


world's largest Drug education campaign
Drug-free World


helping children with learning problems
Applied Scholastics


Volunteer Ministers
Volunteer Ministers

Here a lecture on the last AZK



Much love
Vitus

0 comments:

Post a Comment