Saturday, September 26, 2009

Cat Allergy Build Tolerance

mercury poisoning?

ask How can I tell if I have a mercury poisoning and what can I do?

Did you know that amalgam is 50% of mercury and mercury the most toxic non-radioactive smokers' is?

What causes an amalgam poisoning in your body and what are the treatment options?

The World Health Organization has identified 35 years ago that over 90%
cause of all degenerative diseases caused by environmental toxins or worse be.

What role is played by an amalgam poisoning?

Recent studies show that 50 to 75 percent of all EU citizens have amalgam in the mouth. This corresponds to an amount of mercury of 2,000 tonnes of pure mercury.

In a study of mercury poisoning at the University of Erlangen were found in the saliva BR amalgam carriers averaged 4.9 micrograms of mercury per liter. After ten minutes of chewing gum, the values increased to 200 micrograms per liter.
According to drinking water regulations in Germany per liter, a maximum mercury content is allowed from one microgram. This regular

Release of mercury from amalgam fillings leads inevitably to chronic mercury poisoning, which manifests itself sooner or later in symptoms. In Germany, meanwhile more than 10 million people are chronically ill.


Is there a connection?

On the lebenskraft.tv you can make free watch a video presentation about the latest research on amalgam.

As more and more published information on adverse effects of amalgam to amalgam fillings left many people without protective measures, with the best dentist next . Remove They did not know that they are thereby exposing a high-grade poisoning directly, according to Dr. Daunderer resulted in many people in a wheelchair.

My recommendation still present in amalgam fillings is the first time thoroughly informed about amalgam and mercury.
on
- essential protection during amalgam removal,
- possibilities of heavy metal,
- alternative to amalgam dental filling materials,
- Funding: Self-fee, subsidy of health insurance.

My personal experience about this:
was for me an amalgam poisoning, the cause of many chronic diseases such as sinusitis, headaches, depression, diarrhea, chest and joint pain, acne and fatigue.

After many unsuccessful attempts at therapy, I finally realized the mercury poisoning as the cause and began to intensively with information about amalgam removal and heavy metal to employ.

meantime I have implemented my opinion, the best treatment options most part and that my physical well-being, my health, my physical and mental Fitness and my mental state can improve enormously.

Since it is very important to me my experience and knowledge to share, I'm
about to make it progressively online. The first part of the research findings, symptoms and diagnosis of an amalgam poisoning can be found on the following page:

http://www.lebenskraft.tv/amalgamvergiftung

0 comments:

Post a Comment