Monday, September 14, 2009

Free Prom Dress Catalogs Ww

Fresh cosmetics and personal care











After me the medicine even when my skin problems could not help, just my T-shirts changed color, so strong were the toxins in the treatment creams, I got some time on the subject of de-acidification, to detoxify and purify the idea of me the ingredients of my body care products closer look.


After a brief investigation, I was pretty shocked, the main ingredient was water and petroleum (oil). seek
The heating oil on the skin has nothing was clear to me, but I never thought something like that is used in the cosmetics industry and this is a major part yet.

Look to the best of times the page Kosmetikanalyse.com. On the right you'll see quite a few analysis of the largest corporations. (If you want to do I just want to make a personal analysis of your cosmetics and personal care products. Maile me Just the names of the brands and products are using you.)

So I began to look for alternatives and tried the your traditional natural cosmetics from. But even here it was the same game. It was inside but less fuel oil and chemicals, but had to do with the nature in my eyes a little.

So I looked on the Internet and searched and searched, but there was always the same, the so-called Natural Cosmetics turned out again and again as "green colored" cosmetic industry.

When I had given up looking eingentlich already, I came across Ringana, a small factory in Austria BíoBío produces fresh produce. BíoBío stands for 100% chemical free, with no mineral oils, chemicals, dyes, fragrances and preservatives. Rigorously tested on animals, vegan, wherever possible, and 100% pure natural ingredients.

The products are made constantly fresh and shipped directly to customers and are therefore limited shelf life.

Here though not so young, but very informative video about Ringana:



Here you can see the products you order exactly.

allowed to any questions you call me at between 15-21 clock at +49 (0) 8385 921 503rd

0 comments:

Post a Comment