Sunday, March 6, 2011

Tia Mowry Is Her Hair

Online Shop www.parfueme.de

When searching for a good perfume alternative, I am landed on http://www.parfueme.de .

An online store with about 1,000 different fragrances at a very reasonable price.

Parfueme.de When you find but also decorative cosmetics.

I was allowed to test five perfumes and some cosmetics.
Thank you for that.








2 very large pens in black eyeliner, a nail lacquer in metallic shimmer brown, in a pink lip gloss and a lipstick coral farbend.

ROYAL CULTURE Empress Women's Perfume


100ml for 19.90 €






Royal Culture EMPRESS made by Franco Felippe Paris is an intoxicating fragrance.
mysterious, intoxicating shades of California gardenia, freesia and coriander seeds to confuse the true sense. Coupled with notes of vanilla, patchouli and Borbon-Vetiveria he twisted his head, and you is a sin.
This fragrance is the seductive scent pur.de is particularly long lasting, caused by a high Parfumölanteil.Hervorzuheben was still the original and high quality design of the bottle and packaging, making it both a very nice perfume and a recommended gift.
your loved ones will thank you ...

My conclusion:

The design is chic and sophisticated. It smells fresh, floral. Not too intrusive.
A beautiful fragrance.



15 ml
From the House: Creation Lamis

100ml € 4.79

Top Notes: mandarin and blackberry
Middle Notes : Bergamot, jasmine and orchid
Base notes: amber, musk and cedar






My conclusion:

The 100ml bottle is different. I watch you on you once she has a nice design.

The perfume smells light and fresh. Blackberry and mandarin stand out. A nice summer I really like about the scent.

is there a Dupe for Cacharel perfume According to the Internet - be Promesse.
Since I do not own the perfume can I not compare it.

Our Story Perfume from Beauty United

100ml




I've found neither on the page or on the Internet, the perfume.

The design pleases me well. By the purple rhinestone it is very noble.
The perfume smells fresh with a slightly sweet note.
Like much.

Ambiguous Beauty of United

100ml



also have this perfume, I neither the page or on the Internet found something.
The design reminds me of spring, when awake, the first flowers.

The perfume smells fresh and not too auftringlich. Also, this perfume has a light fresh sweet note.


Emper Perfumes

100 ml for 19.90 €




GT 100 GRAND PRIX EDT combines scents of woody and fiery notes, reminiscent of a universe full of contrasts.
It arouses energy and strength from the morning until late evening hours.

A challenging male fragrance and gentle at the same time.

This fragrance is very persistent, reflecting the large one Parfumölanteil.Hervorzuheben was still the original and high quality design of the bottle and the packaging so that it is both a very nice perfume and a recommended gift. Your loved ones will thank you ...

concludes my friend

I had barely outside, he has already torn ansich and said "Oh, this smells great - now mine"
He likes it. He uses other fragrances such as Dolce & Gabanna, Giorgio Armani, Joop.
It lasts so long and not too intrusive sniffing. Frisch, male.
him and I like it.

All in all, I am very pleased with the scents. I did not think that there is such a beautiful fragrance.
Before I got the package, I had in mind, stinky perfume's intrusive but quite the opposite.
If your super beautiful fragrances would like for little money then since you http://www.parfueme.de at the right place.

It will not be my last repays the Perfume Shop.

brand stores directly select


0 comments:

Post a Comment