Friday, March 4, 2011

Baby Dry Cough Persistent

[AMU] Secret Berry Fairy


A decent spring AMU I've made up.
Uses I said:

Artdeco Base
Catrice Berry Fairy from the Flora Lista LE
p2 Secret White Eye Shadow from the Snow Glam LE
Artdeco 203 and 554
p2 wild Kajal Deep Black from your side LE
Yves Rocher Mascara

First apply the base Artdeco . The p2 Secret White eyeshadow on the eyelid to Lidmitte. The Berry Fairy Catrice eyeshadow on the outer lid and something in the crease to the middle.
The Artdeco 203 I have a light C in the outer region made and blinded.
Artdeco the 554 I'm under the eyebrow used.
The kohl eyeliner I have one drawn up for Lidmitte and lower lashes and to the middle.

It has become very subtle with a slight berry shimmer.




If the Catrice Berry Fairy with you so discreetly?



0 comments:

Post a Comment