Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Samples Of Company Anniversary Speeches

Blue Lagoon AMU

I wanted to show you my last AMU, which I wore to a party.

I've Used:

Artdeco Eyebase
Nivea Hypnotic Black Shadow 69 (no longer)
p2 500 Mystic Lagoon Lidschattenduo (no longer)
essence I Love Eyeliner in Berlin 04 Berlin Story (Limited Edition)
p2 your wild side in black eyeliner (Limited Edition) Yves Rocher Mascara



I have, as always, first applied Artdeco Base . On the whole eyelid, I have applied the bright eye shadow p2. On the outer lid and crease in the blue eye shadow p2. On the outer C and a little in the crease, I have the Nivea blind eye shadow.
Last eyeliner on the upper lashline and p2 Kajal apply lower lashes and mascara on the lashes.

The picture I have the p2 Snow Glam Blush Twinkling applied.








I hope you like it :-)


0 comments:

Post a Comment