Saturday, March 5, 2011

Pregnant With Swollen Glands Under Chin

TuraMania Blog Contest + AMU



Congratulations dear Moni, to your great number of readers. I read your blog already very long and it is fantastic and you naturally.

Click here for your competition * CLICK *

to Enter to 27th March 2011, 23:59 clock

I would of course like to participate in your drawing.

I have your number from showing the AMU's flirty and then tried a AMU.

The original place your * HERE *

For my version I've used the following products.

Base:
Artdeco Eyeshadow Base Color Base
I used NYX Eyeshadowbase in Milk

Eyeshadow:
Catrice Urban Baroque LE " C01 Candelabra"
p2 " Flirty Venus "
Catrice ! Help I'm stranded "

eyeliner:
Essence Denim Wanted LE
Mascara :
Yves Rocher
Blush:
of Sleek Pomegranate

I call the AMU Help - I'am Flirty Venus






Visit the blog the sweet TuraMania .


0 comments:

Post a Comment