Friday, March 4, 2011

Party Limit Mount Blade

[Haul] Alverde, essence, Manhattan, Catrice

I was shopping with a friend and discovered again bargain.
The things naturally wanted to my home.

First in Rossmann

Manhattan Clear Face Natural make-up mat in Vanilla
I've never used and want to test it again.

Manhattan Clear Face Cover Stick Vanilla
the stick I used to time and I find it not bad.
came Because of the make-up with this.


In DM I've discovered the Alverde bargain.

Alverde Geleyeliner in white ( Marilena ) , from "My Best Friend LE" False Lashes Mascara
Alverde
Alverde Gloss Tube with fruit juice ( with strawberry juice and grape juice)
Alverde Gloss + peel with vanilla and cane sugar

All things each 1 €




V on the essence Whoom LE! boooom! I got myself but the Cream Eyeliner Palette purchased. I had seen swatches and the base is to use only.




So, that was again a small Haul beginning with March.

I Thought
but it went further.

Catrice

In another place you (again 50 km away)


Catrice Mineral Powder Make-up in
010 Natural Beige for 1,45 €

3 times Catrice Mineral Compact Powder in
110 Light Beige for each € 1.45

3 times Catrice Mineral Soft Powder Rouge in

130 Light Burgundy and Wild Rose 1 time for each € 1.45

Gentle Nude lipstick for 1,45 €

Then I got out of the standard range, the 190 eyeshadow Petrol Keeps Me Running taken and some eye shadow applicators. was




As I there, I was quite amazed when the new LE is already built .
Enter Wonderland

Everything looked very nice but from the eye shadow so you will always find time and Eyeshadow Highlighter I was not blown away. Something I've already. It shimmers gold colored.
I have taken only the Highlighting Powder in the shade C10 Fairy Dust.
A fine powder with a shimmering glow.






They were in your place very much built Catrice LE's and since I discovered the
Catrice Urban Baroque was reduced and everything until on some nail varnish was still present.
There was immediately a hamster my instinct and some things have migrated into the basket.
I think the times things come in a later draw.

came along:

2 Urban Baroque by Catrice - Smooth Lipstick

C02 Elisabeth

The color of the three I liked best.

4 Urban Baroque by Catrice - Illuminating Powder

C01 Masquerade Ball

3 Urban Baroque by Catrice - Powder Brush

eye shadow were all still there but I guess most of the powder and Lippi would find interesting.
If it be otherwise, write me a comment and maybe even later, are which still there.



Then I discovered something .... right in the middle of the essence Cute as Hell Limited Edition. Eyeshadow



3 essence Creamylicious

2 times and 1 time Iced Coffee Cream Chai Latte.

All this eye shadow LE are in my possession and I find mega great.
So
be walking the 3 later in a raffle.

HAUL border











0 comments:

Post a Comment