Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Steam Inverter Microwave

[Review] Denttabs - teeth cleaning tablets

I told you * * HERE the Denttabs presented.



I use it every day since 01/11/2011 and have to say I'm surprised.



DENTTABS Each tooth cleaning tablet as you always the same amount of active ingredients available.

you chew a DENTTABS just until it is creamy.

fact one must also get used briefly at the beginning. It is worth it, because the mixing with saliva is essential for the high remineralization. Against wetting the toothbrush is nothing to say, but it is: the less water the better.


brushing Now your Teeth with a wet toothbrush, as usual.

millions of tiny cellulose fibers and silica clean and polish your teeth now ultra smooth. Ideal is a toothbrush with soft, polished bristles.

Allow a few minutes. Your teeth will thank you. Rinse - done!

Brush times with your tongue over your teeth. Latest after a few applications you will notice that your teeth to feel the way you know it usually only after the prophylactic treatment at the dentist.


Brushing with the tabs is really very simple and straightforward.
In the box are 125 tablets in it. I use it 2 times a day. Morning and evening.

The taste is getting used to. Because I miss a Minzfrische.

I am convinced of the tabs. My teeth feel so clean and if I take the tongue on the teeth, they look like polished. Bleeding gums, I have been using nothing more. In addition, I still using dental floss and mouthwash Zahnzwischenbürstchen.


The tablet form I find also very convenient for mitgeschleppen go on trips.
No more tubes and tube-stained teeth cover more.


I stay at Denttabes !





0 comments:

Post a Comment