Friday, February 18, 2011

Substituting Flour In Bread Machine

want to say ... 'just ma' ... just thank

many hours I have researched, photographed and written ... The results are so far 85 posts and many would follow. The greatest response, the contribution 10 things you should never say as foreign in Magdeburg ... with almost 1,000 visits! More and more people look at my little blog and more and more fans are there on Facebook. For the attention and the many comments I want to thank you sincerely. If one or others, whether or Foreign Magdeburg, our city appreciate through this blog a bit more, I have achieved my objective. However, I continue to hope
loyal readers, and perhaps one or the other insider tip from you. A few tips I've already received from you and they will be published shortly (after rigorous testing).

dearest greetings
your Otto

0 comments:

Post a Comment