Friday, February 18, 2011

Pine Wood Derby Car Star Wars

Une chanson tres bon ...

... was on my birthday number 1 ..
The love Heike me has a blog thrown sticks .... a first stick for me ... and I was thus brought to search and research on the www.
But - it was fun!
The topic:
Who was on your birthday
number 1 in the charts?

The result surprised me:



Milord Edith Piaf
02/07/1960 - 07/29/1960 (4 weeks)
Edith Piaf sang for the first time in 1959 by Marguerite Monnot (Music)
and George Moustaki (text) written for her song "Milord".

you here for the German text translation:
Come, come, Sir,
Sit at my table
It's cold outside,
Here it is comfortable.
Relax, sir,
, then get yourself comfortable
your concerns on my heart,
and your feet on a chair.
I know you, sir,
me have never seen
I'm just a girl from the port,
only a shadow of the street ...
Nevertheless, I lightly touched
When she
yesterday they advanced were not a little proud
But! The sky was you.
your silk scarf,
flying over your shoulders
They had the beautiful role, one would
'the King' can say ...
They went like a winner
the arm of a lady
My God! ... How beautiful she was ...
which is me cold-hearted ...
Come come, sir,
Sit at my table,
Outside it is cold,
Here it is comfortable.
Relax, sir,
and make yourself comfortable,
your concerns on my heart
and your feet on a chair.
I know you, sir,
me have never seen
I'm just a girl from the port,
only a shadow of the street ...
say that it is sometimes enough
That there is a ship
ensure that everything is torn apart when the ship

runs with it has taken it
the sweetness of the lovely eyes, could
do not understand that they broke

your life The love that brings you to tears ... Why

life gives us all the luck
to take it back ...
Come come, sir!
make you feel as if you were a child!
relax, sir,
Come to my Kingdom, I have
care about your conscience,
I sing of the romance,
I sing of the Lord,
had the luck.
they look at me , it's seen my Lord, you got me never
...
cry But they, sir? The
... I never thought!
Well, but, my Lord!
you smile at me, sir!
... Better than that! A bit of trouble ...
There! This is it!
Los laugh, you, sir!
Come on, sing, my Lord!
Da da da da da da ...
But yes, dancing, my Lord! Da da da daaa
da da ...
Bravo sir! Da da da daaa
da da ...
Keep it up sir! Da da da daaa
...

A world-famous song ... from the great little lady,
the only 47 years was old.
The melody was used by the way recently
for "Red Horse".
________________________________
Curious about your number 1?
- Go to http://www.nr1finder.de/ , give at Song Search your date of birth
and click on Search
- Well below this, which song is your song ♪ ♪
- Copy and paste the song and the number of weeks that it was in the charts in your blog post
- happy you can write to if you know the song at all, so like
- you're also embed a video in your blog, if you can find on the internet (eg Youtube)
- Throw on the blog now stick to friendly bloggers!

______________________

Yes, I throw the stick more times:
I'm curious ....

Greetings Marita




0 comments:

Post a Comment