Monday, February 7, 2011

No Police Report Insurance Claim

A touch of spring

Today is a beautiful day in February.
A breath of spring!

Bright sunshine, clear blue sky today in my first spring awakened feelings.
The little snowdrops have been last week out of the ground fought
and white flowering tops shown. Today they opened their little flower bells. The sight of
Snowdrops always pleased me very much.
bloom in the front yard of the small kitten hanging willow.


I wonder if I should eat the apple pie on the sunny terrace ...
Inspired by many beautiful blog photos I took out my very old Rose Coffee cutlery from the depths of a cupboard. The love of Joan of Silver + Rose recognizes immediately determined to manufacture what it is ... I have it since my communion 1969 and now again rose flatware may often see the light of day, because suddenly I find it nice again ...


The last two photos I would also like to show you.
There are a couple of Christmas presents, which has brought our son in Munich.
The large gourmet and delicatessen behind the town hall has determined need not advertising, but since I was in October in this "shop", I'm looking forward to the end of May, since then I visit the son in the Bavarian capital, it is again in the different areas of the delicacies revel ... More Christmas gifts were
"Completed refined premium coffee" in a jewelry box, several nice jams, Christmas chocolate ... color they did not fit in my "delicate" flood of images ....
The two scented soaps, I was happy just bought them for me he has the Christkindl's market. They smell sooo good ... Have I ever mentioned here that I love soaps?
I have a huge collection, which I partly because of the beautiful packaging, and partly because collecting the fragrance.
The book is by the way quite magical. A novel told entirely of letters, places are London and the Channel Island of Guernsey ....
I still wish spring in sight!
soon
Marita

0 comments:

Post a Comment