Friday, February 11, 2011

How Much Is Front Tooth

crystal and white flowers

I'm always pleased when my snowdrops bloom.
Some of them I went to get inside.
From napkins I had quickly made a few trailers and
my self-made solar image on the sideboard
replaced with a snowdrop picture.

In search of a small vase,
I noticed that I have a lot of lead crystal in the cabinets.
have been removed so I do everything, sorted and rinsed.


have a part of the vases I then
arranged on the glass plate.



These white flowers I have in the flower business
when buying a gift get a bonus!
I do not know if there are hyacinths and daffodils,
least smell it strong (pungent opinion of my family ...)

; the evening, tea lights illuminate the smorgasbord
everything sparkles in competition.
Unfortunately the nice weather first over.
brought rain without end today a very sad day.

I wish you all a great weekend!
Regards
a Marita


0 comments:

Post a Comment