Monday, February 28, 2011

Ideas For Homemade Sleds

Fridge Locker - Lock your food a ...

Locker Fridge - Fridge lock

lock your food one, not the thief.

All pictures you can click great.



Thanks to http://www.yomoy.de I could test the Fridge Locker . It was so much fun. has

of Yomoy Nicole sent me a surprise product, which means I did not know what was coming towards me. The more astonished I was when I opened the package and saw Fridge Locker.

A perfect product for my household.
Why ?????

Because my friend told me almost always steals all puddings :-)
I share my about a week, and he asks if he has an appetite on it. "Can I have a pudding from you?"
He buys mostly a 5 with rice pudding to take to work and then has nothing more logical home.

But now a question before I digress :-)

The Fridge Locker is a clever little cage. It is easy to carry and fits in refrigerators, freezers and kitchen cabinets.
to him is a lock to which only you know the code.
Treat yourself so even a full stomach, while the food thief empty (and hungry) run.
That ye have earned both.

Features refrigerator lock:

  • The Fridge Locker is ideal, if you look at the refrigerator with other shares zBauf work or dorm
  • children and stops people on the diet effectively in secret snacking
    • Easy to assemble
    • Refrigerator magnets with warning signs are already provided

  • Also suitable for the freezer, such as ice
  • It consists of polyurethane plastic. Chromed metal handle and lock


The instructions of the Locker Fridge - Fridge lock is in English but the assembly is very easy and very simple. I need not even look at the manual.

Dimensions: 28 x 19 x 19 cm
Weight: 640 grams

The Fridge Locker items

The Locker Fridge magnet for the fridge



see on the pictures to your Fridge Locker in action.
He now protects my puddings before my friend :-)
Only I know the combination . has presented Ha ha ha

When my friend the fridge, one image for the gods. He looked nice from the laundry.

Again, many thanks to Yomoy , great for the test product.

Take a look at Yomoy . In the online shop There are many great gadget's also useful things.

For Beauty's Yomoy a nail polish dryer offers the looks sooo sweet.
Blow Monkey - the Blaseaffe :-) the fast and skilful your nails dry.







0 comments:

Post a Comment