Saturday, January 15, 2011

How To Makean Rc Snow Plow



... today is my color!
I've already decided yesterday because this color matches so well to the month of January!
Frankly, it bothers me a little when will be posted here in the blogs so many spring flowers ... It is only in mid January and we are still in the middle of winter! Until it's spring, it will take another two months. Therefore, I've got no flowers in the spring, even if it still looks so beautiful ... Hyacinths, Muscari and Co are to me in January for disposable flowers ... Are they too good to me.

All in good time. I am looking forward to the spring, but with the decorating I let me more time, I adorn not
Finally in October the House Advent! And who knows if the winter is not yet time to return in full force?

my hydrangea wreath I sprayed white
with the snowball candle and the zinc crown he likes me very well.


warnes candlelight in the silver candle lighting fits well with this
window image
With the last light of day I shot my nails (check out Elizabeth!)
they do not fit perfectly in this post?


of the water masses, we are left spared
there is nothing running in the garage and basement!

I wish you all a nice

0 comments:

Post a Comment