Saturday, January 22, 2011

Gay Crusing Places Mi

A cry for help - please read

DKMS warns

respect Chain Mail

Last night I got v on a very dear dear friend a call for help by email. We have this email forwarded both ... but obviously we are both set against a chain mail! The love
Heike me luckily cleared up and that's why I deleted my post "cry for help".
I wonder why people make such a mess think and feel angry with myself that I have the "cry for help" just over that!

For information, call
In the mail man to help his ill with leukemia in girlfriend, who lives only a few weeks and needed a bone marrow donor with blood type AB-Rhesus negative investigated. Unfortunately, spread this false chain mail the mistake that was important in the search for the perfect stem cell donor for leukemia patient's blood group.
The blood type does not play a role.
Rather, it depends on the compliance
the tissue characteristics.
(more information is linked with "chain mail"!)
you informed with the DKMS!
love Sunday greetings Marita

0 comments:

Post a Comment