Saturday, January 22, 2011

Chorizo As An Appetizer

A blogger-year

... is behind me!
Exactly one year ago today , I spontaneously decided to open a blog.
Inspired by Sandra (plant hunter), the garden and plant photos had I noticed it in a photo-community forum, I have included contact with her and have come through their assistance to my blog "Dällerin. She has encouraged me and supported me and was the first time a real help .... and that, although they did not tell me - personally - knew! Thank you dear Sandra!
in the first of June, we met us with her in the beautiful Münsterland on the day of "open garden gate." A few other bloggers were there, Bea from "Lovely Vinatge" Tina from "Muse kisses", Annely of "My Inspiration" by Christel 'running-Crafts-Garden "and the Christina of" Broceliande garden dreams. " just a year ago I never would have thought possible.
Also on the pros and cons of blogging I've done a year ago not worry.
The many different blogs with their priorities have inspired me .... and always something new was added to what I wanted to show you, no, the issues never go out .... maybe because I "Querbeet" show, but it just makes me much joy.
I this year very much: about photography's and learned how to edit photos,
have old fonts, dingbats, etc., discovered.
blogging for a year is therefore one of my life and I would not want to miss it.
most grateful I am for your friendship!






us when winter has returned. Everything is covered by a thin white blanket of snow.
The collages show, however the winter in December to mid January.
Whether it again so much snow there?

In this sense
thanks again to all the commenters and readers, I wish you a nice

0 comments:

Post a Comment