Sunday, January 2, 2011

Beach Cabin Voyeur Free

luck for new year !.... and a question!

"Look at me," says the old year, "I am a part of you
Take what we saw as a gift . it hats. nurture it. Thus, it grows and bears fruit. "

"Come," says the new year, "take my hand.
go together with me a piece of the path. Have faith. Let me be simple for you. I want you to be happy.

A healthy and beautiful 2011
I wish all of you!



I have a very important and curious question for you:
Which camera makes her your beautiful photos?


had For my birthday last summer
I wanted money for a camera.
I have long quite flirtatious with a digital SLR camera.
the www I've been looking ever ...
but there are sooo many .....
I been my pictures with a normal digicam
(Olympus Camedia Ultra Zoom)
have made, it does not have a device to be over 1000 €.
A "Entry level" with the running and I can zoom to take good macro shots are important to me.


I am happy when I get tips from you!

Greetings Marita


0 comments:

Post a Comment