Thursday, November 25, 2010

West Point Graduate Without A Demerit

's also going on with me ...

... Advent with the preparations!
The Christmas cookies, I opened with delicious walnut corners.


Our son can
I sent a box of the tasty pastries
to Munich, just
weighed, so that could be sent there as a big envelope
, so
500g,
to fit in his mailbox and he was not yet on extra
..'s Post Office "traipse" (to go) must
(mothers think so ... yes, or)

Let's see how long the stock in the can ...
Otherwise, I have not decorated much.
However, I have attached a large wreath
already a few days ago,
actually I wanted a wreath more
only four candles in a rectangular Shell
decorated with a little green ...
daughter but insisted - as every year -
have a traditional round wreath ...
and since I have to talk to ...
On Saturday, the rest is decoration
mainly red and white and something like
Naturdeko cones, nuts, apples
After last year I had NO red decoration,
I am looking forward to this year.

Today I'm going to Cologne to my four longtime friends meet. We will "drive" a little, and the Christmas Market stroll ... one or another of us mulled wine will probably taste ... it is cold and it started to snow ...
then comes to me with Christmas atmosphere.

The first Sunday of Advent has for some years an important date for me and my husband:
Our Advent concert in our church.
Under the theme "Rejoice all ye people"
we will comply with our singing hopefully the church with a household
Hall ...
and all present enjoy ...
a string ensemble is also working with
and it has us tuned in to the already festive rehearsal .

I wish all my readers
a nice atmospheric first weekend in December!
Marita

0 comments:

Post a Comment