Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Gyms To Rent To Play Basketball In San Antonio Tx

budget - now goes Advent








n

My this year's Advent

For years, I have a friend
the green wreath tied
and I needed only to decorate,
this year I've even tied it
to a blank disc, I have also tinkered
(Thick wire wrapped with straw and newspaper).
Thuja, cherry laurel and yew branches I've used everything
cut waste from the garden.
That was some work, I am not trained in it,
and I'm glad that he is somewhat succeeded me.
The candles tags sent me Christina .
This was a surprise, I was so happy about her love
Advent Post!
Christina, once again many thanks!
The supporters are very sweet and are the icing on the cake, a real eye-catcher!
In the Middle, I just put a few elderberry branches with lichens
and a fruit tree branch, wrapped loosely with
Felt and Karoband. In between jam red apples.
(Unfortunately the photos are not all that great)
Although I after many years about this Advent wreath
wanted to decorate a dish with only candles,
I am satisfied with the traditional wreath
Low Budget he is too! We have
has snowed yesterday, it turned out really wintry.
The winter tires are now finally raised
winter tires mandatory today!

c
love Christmas greetings Marita




0 comments:

Post a Comment