Saturday, November 13, 2010

Camp Berrete Correction Center

November at the museum














beginning the week were these images on museum village. sure I wanted to capture the mood there. The November light gives the pictures a quiet and contemplative charm. The museum with the adjacent Museum Village middle of our small town, is at times a great crowd puller (Blumen. and plant market in June and the traditional castle market on 3 October). It also regularly visit schools the site to learn something from the former village life. The small village Museum is located just a few minutes from me. I often take the road through the small forest. The journey is the last part of the "nature trail victory" will open next spring.
On Thursday and Friday I could have no photos ... It has been raining and storming so, so bad that even the St. Martin St. failed is! also in some neighboring villages, the parades have been canceled, it is too dangerous to burn a large fire Martin. I can not remember ever Martin trains were canceled.
Because it was so pretty uncomfortable, I did it myself with several cups cappuccino, a Duftkerzchen and my beloved Goldberg Variations from the CD player made comfortable already at 14.00 clock and seen my many many photos sorted, and an external hard drive and put on CD's. Significant space I have not won but ...
between I've been annoyed by a message in the local time in the WDR: As the leader of an urban KITA in Bochum has spoken out against St. Martin in kindergarten. The kindergarten will be free from religion, his Christian children should not be confronted with religious festivities!
... here is the link
So much for "integration debate" Sad, sad, so far it has come to our culture in the Christian West. Rather, the new German "Halloween" celebration as the meaning of the story of St. Martin to convey, but which consists in helping and sharing, just in the sense of lived charity. I think this is very important in our "Elbow society". This however does not hurt Mitbüger migrant! Who does not want to need, not even to go there.
Here are some facts and figures:
Over 40 percent of the faithful Catholics in North Rhine-Westphalia, nearly 30 percent of Protestants. are faithful Muslims around three percent.
It occurs to me now: 11th 11. is next to St. Martin in the Rhineland and the beginning of the so-called "fifth season", the beginning of carnival time, the revelers Zick, as we say Rhinelander. (But I fear that this small Íntegrationsdiskussion is not a carnival joke!)

Whatever the case may be-
I wish you a nice weekend!
Greetings Marita


0 comments:

Post a Comment