Thursday, August 19, 2010

How To Become A Third Party Payment Processor

contrasts

the very end - just before the clean up - I have made even these three prototypes of a light in the wind Felt. Transparency and Structures is a subject I am just very busy when felting. I also wanted to make a small gift for my sister and a dear friend (the third is for me ;-).




After I felted my Wensleydale still not home, I tried it out here. Together with Mongolian wool and coconut fibers.




The Mongolian razor-thin two-layer, then the coconut fibers designed light and above, only in a position to Wensleydale.
The whole thing has become matted quickly and also model thoroughly. At home I have now further felted to form, compatible with the glass. The coconut fiber works its way out again, the more you felt, because she is relatively stiff and does not shrink. So the right time not to miss!





0 comments:

Post a Comment