Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Can You Mussel An English Bulldog

things come to those ...

... finally - finished!

After I've even logged some time ago in Corinna Onlinefilzschule and regularly receive documents (and read, yes ...), I can finally show you something. It is - I'll give it to - my first work from the very very first lesson. Embroidery! I find embroidered Felt soooooo beautiful and I always imagined how wonderfully relaxing to the must, in the evening to taunt a few bites, let it relax and then enjoy a pleasing result. Until I got my first (very small and very modest) embroidery - the angels can out of the Advent course - began. In my reverie by the embroidery cozy evening was such a vile banalities like my bad eyes, the miserable light, my paws, in which a pearl disappears, never to return, and a sore neck from leaning seats in the non-stick easy-chair, disappears. The reality, however, then mercilessly their headlights aimed.

Nevertheless - I want to embroider - point, no, exclamation point.

And after much back and forth I have decided to participate in Corinna's course. From her blog I knew all of her beautiful embroidered felting, because you can certainly learn something.

And in fact I've still managed to embroider two felt pieces. It was really relaxing and has fun, even if it took forever. A clever spectacles on nose, extra light beside the chair and the lack of mini pearls - until now -'s made this possible. And of course the great and inspiring examples from the instructions.

Fortunately, I just in time occurred to the photograph (almost) empty felt pieces still order the famous "before and after effect.













Originally, I intended to Pulswärmer it to to make but since I'm now not so sure I want to. However, the parts have to mutate any commodity. We'll see. Any ideas from you?
































I only very few, basic stitches have applied. For starters, it seemed the appropriate - because the relaxation ;-).

0 comments:

Post a Comment